From Monday 12 April, new spring menu
OR TEXT OR PHONE SEE BELOW…
- Chicken Balti, naan bread rice and mango chutney
- Pie of the day served with chips ,peas and gravy
- Traditional cod, chips and homemade tartar sauce
- Stew of the day comes with a sour dough roll and dumpling
- Wholetail scampi chips and peas with homemade tartar sauce
- “Todays special”..eg…Crispy jerk belly pork rainbow rice and gravy
- Kids Chicken nuggets and chips
- Kids Fish fingers and chips
- Kids Burger and chips
To order either
- use the online menu and ordering app link here (you can pay on there too, just remember to let us know when you’re picking up) or
- Text 07811 286590 stating order name and pickup time or
- Call 01590 612331 after 4pm
TAKEAWAY FOOD SERVED THURSDAYS-SATURDAYS BETWEEN 5PM AND 8PM
COLLECT FROM THE BAR
About our food
Our home made burgers (including our increasingly popular veggie version) are legendary and to them you can add your favourite extras including Lyburn cheddar, flat field mushroom, onion rings, free range fried egg, or local smoked back bacon.
Then there’s our Ringwood beer battered fish chips and peas, or honey and cranberry roasted ham with free range eggs and chips.
We also serve a wide selection of fresh baguettes and desserts.
As well as the ales of which we’re proud we stock a wide range of wines, bottle prices from £15.50 and a white, red or rose for all seasons and all palates.
We haven’t forgotten about the kids. Child sized portions are offered on a selection of meals from the menu. We even cater for your four-legged friends. Bring your dog to the bar where they’ll get a tasty treat!